Dog friendly holiday cottages, Beverley, East Yorkshire
For some guests holidaying without their pet is unthinkable and all our cottages are dog friendly. We like to keep our cottages in tip top condition so we ask that you only bring fully house trained and well behaved pets with you and that you pay a small additional fee. It is very rare that we have a problem but in the unlikely event of any damage I am sure that you understand that this must be paid for.
You are welcome to bring up to 2 small/medium sized well behaved dogs to stay (up to say Labrador sized - give me a call if you need to check). We make a charge of £25 per booking in most of the cottages but this does increase to £40 for the High Barn and Cart House due to the aize of the properties. If you are booking multiple cottages you will have to pay the fee for each cottage that the dogs will visit. There is a maxiumum of 2 dogs per booking even if you book multiple cottages.
If you do not holiday with a pet all the cottages have an extra clean after doggy pets, you should see no signs of previous pet guests.
Coco - our terrier has a few words of advice for doggy guests
- We live on a farm with animals roaming so best to stay on your lead and don't whatever you do chase the chickens - it can be tempting but Mum and Dad don't like it!
- We are not allowed in the bedrooms or bathrooms, they have these stairgate things that can be put on the stairs to stop us scampering up.
- Please bring your own bed because the sofa's are for humans only! cheek of it! Still the floors are nice because they are heated.
- I'm sure your owner is trained to pick up after you, it is important because we have children playing in the gardens.
- If you need to stay in the cottage on your own you will need to bring one of those dog crates with you - or if like me you prefer to live outdoors there is a spare kennel for you to use. My owner Lauren is sometimes available for pet sitting and some dogs have gone to a dog walking/care service in Beverley - please see their website http://www.whiskersanimalhotel.net/dog-and-cat-services.html or http://www.wagtailscanineservices.co.uk/boarding.html You do have to book well ahead for these services.
- We've just had recommended a new doggy daycare place - Happy Hounds 07711 861937 http://www.happyhounds-beverley.co.uk/ firstname.lastname@example.org
There are plenty of options for walking your dogs with public footpaths and we are very close to the lovely Beverley Westwood which is perfect for walking the dog. We are very close to Bishop Burton College for those attending the Canine Behaviour Degree.
or call 01482 888111
Gorgeous family retreat We stayed for three nights in the Courtyard cottage. Everything was of a high standard, clean and spacious. The family suite worked perfectly for the four of us (one child... read more4578ffjxsj04/08/19
Excellent 3 bedroom cottage in a good location My family recently stayed in The Granary at Broadgate Farm Cottagesy. It is our third time staying in the Cottages. The Granary has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the... read moreR4631BTbriann29/07/19
Foldyard Cottage We stayed for 2 nights in the lovely Foldyard Cottage, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the enclosed garden was ideal for our dog.Well stocked kitchen and utilities.Very comfortable lounge and... read moreElaine R.28/07/19
Birthday to Remember We stayed in the four bedroomed Cart House with family and friends to celebrate my birthday. It was fantastic in every way. The size and space was incredible,... read moresunnybrow25/07/19
Amazing Family Farm Break Thank you Elaine for an amazing stay at your beautiful farmhouse this week. All the children and adults had an lovely time. We were all impressed about how much careful... read moreTKP21213/07/19
Fourth Time, lovely place to stay We visit family in Beverley every year and have now found the best place to stay. It’s a real pleasure to arrive at the Forge and immediately feel at... read morecarolineW3303/07/19
Beautiful cottages in a beautiful location We hired 4 cottages for family to stay in during a family wedding and they were perfect! The location was perfect, English countryside and felt very safe to have kids... read moreKkaur190530/06/19
Idyllic location certainly not a place to be missed If you are looking for an idyllic location to stay in a place close to other easily accessible areas then this is the place. We stayed for 5 nights... read moreKaren R.24/06/19
Foldyard Cottage Very easy to book the cottages online with communication and instructions from Elaine the owner very good.We stayed in the Foldyard cottage which was well equipped.lovely and clean we could... read moreDABJILL16/06/19
Perfect We stayed with a group of friends in the Cart House and Stables. Both properties were absolutely fantastic. Plenty of space, spotlessly clean and equipped to a very... read moreSarbel_13509/06/19
Ideal family accommodation This was our 2nd visit to Broadgate Farm, this time we stayed in the cart house which was very well equipped just as the high barn was last year. The... read moreMrsgoggins1403/06/19
Perfect, just perfect We hired both High Barn and Foldyard which, used together enabled our family of 12 (13 including the dog) to have our annual holiday together. It’s never easy to... read moreJulia M.03/06/19
Fantastic Holiday We stayed in lovely Foldyard a 2 bedroom Barn, it was very cosy with a lovely friendly atmosphere. The furnishings were all to a very high standard and really clean.... read moreAmanda J.29/05/19
An excellent place to stay with friends. We hired four of the cottages for 3 nights to accommodate guests at my son's wedding. The facilities were superb, everybody was thrilled with their cottage. They were... read morePathfinder55120223/05/19
Gorgeous Cottage, perfect for a mini break The cottage was a brilliant place for me and my family to have a mini break at the end of the bank holiday. It was a very comfortable, relaxing cottage,... read moreCodl3029/04/19