Dog friendly holiday cottages, Beverley, East Yorkshire
For some guests holidaying without their pet is unthinkable and all our cottages are dog friendly. We like to keep our cottages in tip top condition so we ask that you only bring fully house trained and well behaved pets with you and that you pay a small additional fee. It is very rare that we have a problem but in the unlikely event of any damage I am sure that you understand that this must be paid for.
You are welcome to bring up to 2 small/medium sized well behaved dogs to stay (up to say Labrador sized - give me a call if you need to check). We make a charge of £25 per booking in most of the cottages but this does increase to £40 for the High Barn and Cart House due to the aize of the properties. If you are booking multiple cottages you will have to pay the fee for each cottage that the dogs will visit. There is a maxiumum of 2 dogs per booking even if you book multiple cottages.
If you do not holiday with a pet all the cottages have an extra clean after doggy pets, you should see no signs of previous pet guests.
Coco - our terrier has a few words of advice for doggy guests
- We live on a farm with animals roaming so best to stay on your lead and don't whatever you do chase the chickens - it can be tempting but Mum and Dad don't like it!
- We are not allowed in the bedrooms or bathrooms, they have these stairgate things that can be put on the stairs to stop us scampering up.
- Please bring your own bed because the sofa's are for humans only! cheek of it! Still the floors are nice because they are heated.
- I'm sure your owner is trained to pick up after you, it is important because we have children playing in the gardens.
- If you need to stay in the cottage on your own you will need to bring one of those dog crates with you - or if like me you prefer to live outdoors there is a spare kennel for you to use. My owner Lauren is sometimes available for pet sitting and some dogs have gone to a dog walking/care service in Beverley - please see their website http://www.whiskersanimalhotel.net/dog-and-cat-services.html or http://www.wagtailscanineservices.co.uk/boarding.html You do have to book well ahead for these services.
- We've just had recommended a new doggy daycare place - Happy Hounds 07711 861937 http://www.happyhounds-beverley.co.uk/ firstname.lastname@example.org
There are plenty of options for walking your dogs with public footpaths and we are very close to the lovely Beverley Westwood which is perfect for walking the dog. We are very close to Bishop Burton College for those attending the Canine Behaviour Degree.
or call 01482 888111
Ideal family accommodation This was our 2nd visit to Broadgate Farm, this time we stayed in the cart house which was very well equipped just as the high barn was last year. The... read moreMrsgoggins1403/06/19
Perfect, just perfect We hired both High Barn and Foldyard which, used together enabled our family of 12 (13 including the dog) to have our annual holiday together. It’s never easy to... read moreJulia M.03/06/19
Fantastic Holiday We stayed in lovely Foldyard a 2 bedroom Barn, it was very cosy with a lovely friendly atmosphere. The furnishings were all to a very high standard and really clean.... read moreAmanda J.29/05/19
An excellent place to stay with friends. We hired four of the cottages for 3 nights to accommodate guests at my son's wedding. The facilities were superb, everybody was thrilled with their cottage. They were... read morePathfinder55120223/05/19
Gorgeous Cottage, perfect for a mini break The cottage was a brilliant place for me and my family to have a mini break at the end of the bank holiday. It was a very comfortable, relaxing cottage,... read moreCodl3029/04/19
What a treat! Accommodation in this part of the world was limited for the dates we wanted so we treated ourselves to a short break in the Cart House. Could have moved in!... read morewowfactor23/04/19
The perfect location for a retreat These cottages are beautiful. The attention to detail and consideration loving put into each individual cottage is outstanding. Everything is of high quality and there is nothing that has... read moreMariaChi-Ki21/04/19
Diamond Wedding celebration weekend From our arrival on Friday evening to our leaving on Monday morning everything was perfect. Our family had two cottages, the large Cart House with 4 bedrooms and The... read moreCarolLRhodes19/04/19
Beautiful cottages in a beautiful location We arrived at Broadgate Farm later than planned due to bad traffic, however on arrival we found the 'The Stables' straight away and were able to access the property without... read moreAbby R.11/04/19
Amazing Cottage We stayed as part of a large group for mum and dad’s 60th wedding anniversary. There was plenty of room for all of our large group ranging from 4... read moreRichard C.11/04/19
60th family celebration 13 of us ranging in age from 8 months to 78 years stayed in high Barn to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday. The house was fantastically equipped (we self catered... read moreMazkirk11/04/19
Outstanding! This was our second stay in the Stables and I think our 7th or 8th stay at Broadgate Farm Cottages over the last 10 years.What can I say that I... read moreLouiseB22525/02/19
Excellent We cannot recommend Bradgate Farm highly enough, we are a family of five and have stayed four times over the last couple of years and it's excellent, we have stayed... read moreEmma C.12/01/19
New Year with friends This is our 3rd visit to Broadgate and again it did not disappoint, a lovely welcome was made when we arrived and thehouse felt very festive. The attention to detail... read moreKellyBrighouse08/01/19
Family Get Together We love this place and have visited 3 times so far and each time have stayed in the CART HOUSE with 2 bedrooms, It is luxurious, spacious, very well... read moreStoryteller73028518/12/18