In Your Cottage
What you will find in your self catering holiday cottage on arrival…..
The following items are provided in the cottages
- All bedding apart from cot bedding
- Towels, a bath sheet and hand towel for each adult/child. Please bring your own beach towels if you intend to visit the coast.
- A welcome tea tray with coffee, tea, sugar, a pint of milk and biscuits or chocolates
- A starter supply of dishwasher tabs
- Washing up liquid, a jay cloth and dish brush
- Loo roll in each bathroom
- Handmade soap in each bathroom and H2K toiletries (refillable please do not remove from the cottage)
- Logs, fire lighters and matches where the cottage has a wood burner
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- BBQ stand in the back garden for disposable BBQ trays (trays not provided)
- Plastic plates, dishes and cutlery for children
- Salt & pepper
This is a self catering cottage – you will need to bring additional supplies of tea/coffee/sugar/milk/loo rolls/dishwasher tabs/bin liners etc if you think you will need them.
Extras you can request (pre-book please)
- Travel cot with standard base mattress (please bring your own cot bedding)
- High chair
- Mobility aids eg shower stools, toilet frame, raised toilet seat
- Put up bed for a child under 14 at extra charge (certain cottages only)
- We have some feather pillows and blankets available on request
- If you intend to bake and need any specialist baking items please ask and we will try to help
Check in is from 4pm, and check out is 10am.