In Your Cottage
What you will find in your cottage on arrival…..
The following items are provided in the cottages
- All bedding apart from cot bedding
- Towels, a bath sheet and hand towel for each adult/child. Please bring your own beach towels if you intend to visit the coast.
- A welcome tea tray with coffee, tea, sugar, a pint of milk and biscuits or chocolates
- A starter supply of dishwasher tabs
- Washing up liquid, a jay cloth and dish brush
- Loo roll in each bathroom
- Handmade soap in each bathroom and H2K toiletries
- Logs, fire lighters and matches where the cottage has a wood burner
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Plastic plates, dishes and cutlery for children
- Salt & pepper
Extras you can request (pre book please)
- Travel cot with standard base mattress (please bring your own cot bedding)
- High chair
- Mobility aids eg shower stools, toilet frame
- Put up bed for a child under 14 at extra charge (certain cottages only)
- We have some feather pillows and blankets available on request
- If you intend to bake and need any specialist baking items please ask and we will try to help
Check in is from 4pm, it may be possible by prior arrangement to drop 2-3 bags from 12 noon. The cottages take most of the day to clean and prepare for guests and we ask that you don’t drop more than 3 bags as we need to be able to clean the cottage unimpeded, many thanks.