In Your Cottage
What you will find in your self catering holiday cottage on arrival…..
The following items are provided in the cottages
- All bedding apart from cot bedding.
- Towels, a bath sheet and hand towel for each adult/child. Only provided for extra children if you book and pay the extra bed charge. Please bring your own beach towels if you intend to visit the coast.
- Bath mat in each bathroom and a non slip bath mat in the cottage.
- A welcome tea tray with coffee, tea, sugar, a pint of milk and biscuits or chocolates. Starter supply only.
- A starter supply of dishwasher tabs (don’t bring Finish Dishtabs they don’t work well with the water in this area and the pots will not clean).
- Washing up liquid, a jay cloth and dish brush.
- There will be a bin liner in the kitchen bin and liners in bedroom bins.
- Loo roll in each bathroom.
- Handmade soap in each bathroom and H2K toiletries.
- Logs, fire lighters and matches where the cottage has a wood burner.
- Iron & ironing board.
- Washing machine and dishwasher.
- Retractable stairgates at the bottom of the stairs.
- BBQ stand in the back garden for disposable BBQ trays (trays not provided).
- Plastic plates, dishes and cutlery for children.
- Cafetiere for coffee
- Salt & pepper.
This is a self catering cottage – you will need to bring additional supplies of tea/coffee/sugar/milk/loo rolls/dishwasher tabs/bin liners etc if you think you will need them.
Extras you can request (pre-book please but no cost)
- Travel cot with standard base mattress (please bring your own cot bedding)
- High chair
- Mobility aids eg shower stools, toilet frame, raised toilet seat
- We have some feather pillows and blankets available on request
- If you intend to bake and need any specialist baking items please ask and we will try to help
Extras at additional cost
- Dogs – see full details
- Put up bed for a child under 14 at extra charge (certain cottages only)
- Extra adult bed in the Cart House at additional charge
Check in is from 4pm, and check out is 10am.