We have supermarkets with 2 miles of the cottages and the national chains will all deliver groceries to your cottage - just make sure that you add the name of the cottage in the delivery notes. If you are likely to be delayed let us know and we will be able to pop your delivery in the cottage for you.
We have many excellent shopping areas through the county of East Yorkshire
- Beverley – a lovely market town with independant retailers, upmarket chains and plenty of lovely coffee shops. We also have a market on Saturday.
- Flemingate a new shopping development at Beverley.
- Hull – St Stephens is the new shopping centre & there is also Princes Quay which now has a new outlet section.
- Mac Arthur Glen Outlet to the west of York is a 40-45 minute drive - a great shopping experience!
- York City Centre has excellent shopping, no need to drive into the centre as there are park and ride facilities around the city.
- Outskirts of York - to the east of York there are the Clifton Moor and Monk's Cross Shopping centres
- Some of the Wolds market towns are nice to browse the shops and they have markets on certain days - try Driffield and Pocklington
- Hornsea Outlet Shopping is a 20 minute drive