Shopping in East Yorkshire
We have supermarkets with 2 miles of the cottages and the national chains will all deliver groceries to your cottage - just make sure that you add the name of the cottage in the delivery notes. If you are likely to be delayed let us know and we will be able to pop your delivery in the cottage for you.
If you like to support local shops and are looking for something a bit special why not try Maru Market a local shopping service. You can order items from local farm shops, delicatessens, greengrocers, butchers and fish merchants. All collected for you and delivered to the door - check out their website for details of delivery dates available and the range they can offer.
We have many excellent shopping areas through the county of East Yorkshire
- Beverley – a lovely market town with independant retailers, upmarket chains and plenty of lovely coffee shops.
- Hull – St Stephens is the new shopping centre & there is also Princes Quay
- Mac Arthur Glen Outlet to the west of York is a 40-45 minute drive - a great shopping experience!
- York City Centre has excellent shopping, no need to drive into the centre as there are park and ride facilities around the city.
- Outskirts of York - to the east of York there are the Clifton Moor and Monk's Cross Shopping centres
- Hornsea Outlet Shopping is a 20 minute drive