1 At Broadgate Farm Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you either to process and complete your booking contract or for advertising by consent when you have signed up for our mailing list or ticked to be added to our mailing list. By sending your details to us, you acknowledge that you have read the following and agree that Broadgate Farm Ltd may use information supplied by you for general administrative, marketing and operational purposes.
2. Broadgate Farm Ltd will use any personal information collected from this website (www.broadgatefarmcottages.co.uk) in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation which comes into effect May 2018. Further details can be found at the web site for The Office of the Information Commissioner (https://ico.org.uk/). Broadgate Farm Ltd has taken, and will continue to take, appropriate measures to keep secure any personal information given by users of this site.
3. Although Broadgate Farm Cottages takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of information in its possession, you acknowledge that the Internet is an open network and the transmission of information over the Internet is not controlled by Broadgate Farm Cottages. You have certain rights under applicable law including the right to access or correct information. You acknowledge that information given by you is supplied voluntarily.
4. What information do we collect and why?
4.1 Your name, address, telephone number & email address when you make a booking on our booking engine run on our behalf by Supercontrol.
4.2 Users' IP address, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users' interest in this web site (number of visits, etc.).
4.3 Cookies, which are very small text files saved to your computer. Cookies are used to track user navigation around a web site. Cookies are means of identifying your computer to our server, they do not identify individuals, only the computer used.
4.4 Your name, email address and any specific interests notified for the purpose of marketing
5. Broadgate Farm Cottages will not disclose any personal information to third parties other than our processing partners, or use the information in any other way without prior consent.
6. Your rights
6.1 You have the right to access your information held by Broadgate Farm Ltd and where necessary, to have it amended.
7. Links to other web sites - This web site contains links to other sites which are completely unrelated to Broadgate Farm Cottages . This privacy statement does not apply to these sites nor are Broadgate Farm Cottages responsible for the content and practices of these web sites.
Updated Jan 2018